NOTE: This method works with both v1.0 and v2.0 Bee-Nails Control Boxes. The positioning of the wrap may change slightly between versions but the technique shown in this video can be used for either model.
- Carefully remove rubber feet and your old wrap from your Bee-Nail control box. (Rubber feet can be re-used)
- Remove slowly to get it off clean and in one piece.
- Make sure your Bee-Nails control box is clean and most of the old sticky wrap is gone. (Cleaning optional)
- Line up front graphic to the control box to see how the wrap should set on the box.
- Find your starting point on the control box and make note of its location to the edge of the wrap.
- This starting point is usually located by the screw in the corner of the front and back of the control box
- Orient your Bee-Nails control box top down with the Digital Display facing to the right. 👉🏼
- Remove wrap from its sticker back and carefully align the proper edge to your starting point you found from step 3.
- Align your wrap straight and centered to your starting point and firmly stick down the edge of your new wrap to the control box.
- Pull the wrap tight and lightly press the wrap down to the control box, one side at a time to avoid wrinkles.
- Take your time and if the wrap seems to not be straight, simply unstick and re-center.
- Once you have stuck your wrap to all sides and it seems aligned properly, firmly press the wrap down on all sides for a nice seal.
- Re-apply your rubber feet and enjoy your newly wrapped Bee-Nail!