1.) Where does Bee-Nails ship to and how fast is it?
- Bee-Nails ships worldwide! All U.S. orders have shipping options ranging between 2-7 business days and are shipped via USPS and international orders range between 5-12 business days.
2.) Why haven’t I received my tracking number yet?
- Bee-Nails takes between 24-48 hours to ship your order depending on the shipping method you selected. We guarantee that you will receive tracking within 48 business hours from the time you place your order (as long as an email was provided). You will receive tracking info as soon as Bee-Nails has your order packaged and ready for pickup from the US postal service.
3.) How do I adjust my order or address after purchasing?
- If you have an error in your order please contact info@Bee-Nails.com so that we can try to correct the error before the order gets sent out. If the order has already gone out, not a problem at all! Fill out Product Return Form and E-Mail us at Info@Bee-Nails.com. You are responsible for all shipping costs and returning the original unused items before your replacement gets sent out.
4.) My package has stopped moving. Who do I contact?
- Once you receive your tracking information the delivery of your package is dependent on the shipping courier. Please contact customer service of USPS for your package. Bee-Nails is always here to assist you if you need anything from us in order to get information on the shipping of your package. (We also recommend completing a missing mail form on the USPS website.)
If your order included Route insurance, we can file a claim no earlier than 7 days and no later than 30 days from the last update (US/Canada). For international travel we can file a claim no earlier than 20 days and no later than 30 days from the last update.
5.) I believe my package has been lost/stolen. What now?
- It is the recipient's responsibility to file a claim with the mail carrier if you have opted out of Route Shipping Insurance at checkout. For us to file a claim using Route we must file no earlier than 7 days and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered. Orders over $100 in value require a police report for the claim to be filed.
6.) Is there anything I need to know when shipping internationally?
YES. All international shipments are subject to fees when crossing borders. Generally, Customs will implement taxation and brokerage fees that vary based on where the package is being shipped too, how far it has to travel outside US territory, along with the value and weight of the package. It is common for these fees to be applied for any international shipments. We are doing our best to try and establish a uniform brokerage fee for all international packages. The taxation is determined by Customs and cannot be tampered with. Any taxes or fees applied to the shipment are the responsibility of the buyer.
Please be advised that these fees are normal and are often times applied to international shipments.
If you have any further inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department.
7.) How long will it take for my order to ship?
- Please allow 1-2 business days for all orders to be processed/shipped. The customer may choose between different shipping methods based on how quickly they prefer the package be delivered. We feature USPS as our primary courier services. All delivery times presented at checkout are estimates provided by the couriers and are not guaranteed.
Keep in mind that all orders placed during non-business hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays, will not be processed until regular business hours have resumed. Our shipping cut-off time is 12PM MST.
If a customer selects an expedited method of shipping, remember that 1-2 business days of processing is the standard. Keep in mind that their transit times are not guaranteed, meaning Priority 2 Day may take as much as 4 business days for delivery with no recourse from USPS.
8.) My package arrived with a broken/defective item?
- Please provide a picture or video within 24 hours of delivery to info@Bee-Nails.com detailed enough to verify the product is broken or defective on arrival. Once verified we will file a claim on your behalf through Route (only if you stayed opted in at checkout). If you opted out of Route Shipping Insurance, it is your responsibility to file a claim with the shipping carrier. (Accessories under $20 in value will be refunded, not replaced)